Goodwood Circuit is a racing circuit with a long and fascinating history which makes it the destination of choice for motoring fans the world over. The chance to drive around the 2.4 mile long circuit is an experience that any racing fan will love as they take on the track that saw Stirling Moss launch his racing career when he won his first race there in 1948. This experience will allow you to experience a single supercar in a truly iconic setting for 2 laps around its 2.4 mile circuit.
- Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary!
- Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor.
- You will drive your chosen Platinum Range Supercar for 2 laps around Goodwood’s 2.4-mile Circuit.
- You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving.
- Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk.
Here at Everyman Racing, the quality of your experience is of paramount importance to us, which is why you’ll never find us hosting our Driving experience days on perimeter roads, car parks or showgrounds, unlike quite a lot currently available on the market, we only host the best quality airfields and tracks.
Audi R8 V10 (MK1), McLaren MP4-12C, McLaren 570s, Lamborghini Gallardo Performante (LP570), Ferrari 458, Nissan GTR Gen 3: 600BHP and Eleanor (Mustang GT500) from Gone in 60 Seconds.
Whether it’s for a partner, family, friends, employees or clients, with a wide range of dates to choose from you’ll be happy you chose Everyman Motor Racing for your Driving Experience.