Eleanor, the 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 from the film Gone in Sixty Seconds – widely recognised as one of Hollywood’s most iconic film cars of the 21st century. With all the cars in the film referred to as female names to hide their identities from the police, Eleanor was described as the main character’s ‘unicorn’ — the one he failed to steal on a number of occasions. A rarity in its own right, just 300 GT500 Shelby Mustangs were ever built.
- Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary!
- Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor.
- You will drive Eleanor for 3 or 6 miles around the track.
- FREE High Speed Passenger Ride in Performance saloon
- FREE 4×4 Offroad Passenger Ride (Prestwold Only)
- You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving.
- Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk.
Whether it’s for a partner, family, friends, employees or clients, with a wide range of dates to choose from you’ll be happy you chose Everyman Motor Racing for your Driving Experience.
Here at Everyman Racing, the quality of your experience is of paramount importance to us, which is why you’ll never find us hosting our Driving experience days on perimeter roads, car parks or showgrounds, unlike quite alot currently available on the market, we only host the best quality airfields and tracks.