Hardcore 493bhp GT3 RS represents a new level for the Porsche 911 – faint hearts need not apply. Grip is colossal, and you can, once you get brave, play with the balance – small, carefully measured adjustments only though, please. It takes time to fully appreciate, but like all good cars, it’s one that communicates brilliantly, and leaves you wanting more, makes you want to learn and improve. Doesn’t suffer fools, though.
The Porsche GT3RS is definitely not shy on the track!
This spectacular model of the 911 GT3RS is designed to excel on the track. The large ceramic breaks and wing is not just aesthetic looks but improves handling and driver ability when experiencing the GT3RS on the track. The ultra-sharp handling provides a tremendous balanced feel making you look like a driving pro. The flat six engine produces 520 horsepower to the rear wheels making the top speed 193 mph. Don’t let the high power put you off because this particular vehicle has an automatic gearbox (PDK) which allows you to drive with ease making it suitable for even novice drivers to experience the immense GT3RS power.
Top tip: The GT3RS is fine-tuned to provide a remarkable roar therefore, if the weather is good, drive this vehicle with the windows down.
- Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary!
- Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor.
- You will drive the Porsche GT3 RS for 3 or 6 miles around the track.
- FREE High Speed Passenger Ride in Performance saloon
- FREE 4×4 Offroad Passenger Ride (Prestwold Only)
- You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving.
- Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk.
Whether it’s for a partner, family, friends, employees or clients, with a wide range of dates to choose from you’ll be happy you chose Everyman Motor Racing for your Driving Experience.
Here at Everyman Racing, the quality of your experience is of paramount importance to us, which is why you’ll never find us hosting our Driving experience days on perimeter roads, car parks or showgrounds, unlike quite alot currently available on the market, we only host the best quality airfields and tracks.