Ice Driving in Sweden
This is the perfect trip for any driving enthusiast to hone their skills and have a truly unique experience in Sweden. We offer the amazing experience of two full days driving on a frozen lake named Södra Lötsjön, providing the perfect opportunity to have the time of your life in a safe environment. Here at Everyman Racing, we will sort everything for you, including flights, transfers, accommodation and breakfast and lunch.
Ice Drive Sweden has been operating at the Södra Lötsjön lake in Sweden for over 15 years providing an experience for customers to perfect their car control in a controlled and safe environment. This experience is open to all drivers of all abilities and there are no expectations or requirements for previous experience driving on ice.
– Return Flights to Oslo from either London or Manchester – Economy
– 1 x 20KG checked baggage
– 3 Night’s Accommodation in a local hotel
– Breakfast and Lunch each day
– Airport Transfers
– Transfer to and from the Lake in Sweden
– 2 Full days of ice driving – featuring Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive
– A Drive in a fully prepared Group ‘N’ Mitsubishi Evo Rally car with intensive 1 to 1 tuition.
– Lots of fun-filled Competitions throughout the two days.
– Ice Drive T-Shirt to take home.