The DB11 succeeds the DB9 as Aston Martin’s flagship V12 GT, taking on cars like the Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupe, Bentley GTC and Ferrari F12. Aston’s DB lineage, named after one-time owner David Brown, stretches right back to 1950 and includes the iconic DB5 of Goldfinger fame. But the DB11 is the first all-new one since 2003. And if you’re wondering what happened to DB10, that was reserved for a special re-bodied V8 Vantage used in 2015’s Bond film, Spectre.
The Supercar driving experience is your chance to drive one of our selection of Supercars or movie cars; an ideal gift for the first time behind the wheel of a supercar or the chance to drive your favourite movie car, or even for a seasoned driver looking for a quick thrill. This offer includes one FREE High-speed performance saloon.
Whether it’s for a partner, family, friends, employees or clients, with a wide range of dates to choose from you’ll be happy you chose Everyman Motor Racing for your Driving Experience.
Here at Everyman Racing, the quality of your experience is of paramount importance to us, which is why you’ll never find us hosting our Driving experience days on perimeter roads, car parks or showgrounds, unlike quite alot currently available on the market, we only host the best quality airfields and tracks.
- Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary!
- Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor.
- You will drive the Aston Martin DB11 for 3 or 6 miles around the track.
- FREE High Speed Passenger Ride in Performance saloon
- FREE 4×4 Offroad Passenger Ride (Prestwold Only)
- You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving.
- Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk.