Take the helm of one of our drift prepared 350z’s with your own instructor in the passenger seat. They will teach you the essential techniques to go sideways and let those rear wheels spin. Fancy a go at this new and obscure motorsport? Our instructors will show you techniques so you can feel at ease while you powerslide in a controlled environment.
The half-day experience will be split up into three sessions to allow some down time to reload & replenish with the option to purchase something to drink/eat from our on-site catering facilities and to reflect on the techniques you are attempting to master.
This experience consists of the following:
- Pre-drive safety briefing.
- Demonstration lap
- 3 driving sessions.
- Hot laps (passenger ride)
- Option to purchase photos of your experience in the drift car (EXTRA).
- Option to purchase a recording of your drive on our latest 360 camera systems (EXTRA).
- Certificate of completion
Roughly 5 minutes behind where you will learn the basics of drifting such as:
- Power sliding.
- Power over initiation.
- Throttle balance.
- Direction change.
Roughly 10 minutes behind the wheel where it gets exciting as you’ll start getting to grips with the drifting vehicle and the track.
- Demonstration lap of the second course
- Handbrake initiation.
- How to extend a drift.
- Quick direction changes.
- Smooth exit from drifting.
- Three attempts on a more demanding course.
Roughly 10 minutes continuing on the pro course and a further detailed into drifting activities such as:
- Weight transfer initiation.
- Clutch kicking.
- Shift lock initiation.
- Use of more gears.
- Faster speeds.
- Learn to extend and contract your drifting line using ‘clipping zones’ as reference points.
Passenger ride (Hot Lap). Swap seats with the instructor as they take you around the pro course as they lay down the run of a lifetime with you in the passenger seat! As a passenger, you will be able to experience:
- 5 minutes as a passenger
- Drifting around the pro-course
The full-day drift experience is a great way for a novice driver attempting to gain more experience in drifting and wanting to experience it on an amateur level. Our drift experience is performed in a controlled environment where the track is specially designed for low grip driving.