There were four working Trans Ams on the production of the film and none survived the brutal punishment delivered by stunt men who sent the cars flying through the air and crashing into stuff. There was, however, one “promotion” car that traveled worldwide to promote the movie, and the current owner of this promo car actually bought it off Burt Reynolds for $450,000 last year and found the engine hadn’t been started since 1985!
In 1977, Smokey and the Bandit was released. Taking the Bandit Trans Am to legendary status. Everyman Racing are now offering you the opportunity to drive the genuine article and relive the chase!
- Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary!
- Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor.
- You will drive the Bandit Trans Am for 3 oe 6 miles around the track.
- FREE High Speed Passenger Ride in Performance saloon
- FREE 4×4 Offroad Passenger Ride (Prestwold Only)
- You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst your driving.
- Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk.
Whether it’s for a partner, family, friends, employees or clients, with a wide range of dates to choose from you’ll be happy you chose Everyman Motor Racing for your Driving Experience.
Here at Everyman Racing, the quality of your experience is of paramount importance to us, which is why you’ll never find us hosting our Driving experience days on perimeter roads, car parks or showgrounds, unlike quite alot currently available on the market, we only host the best quality airfields and tracks.
THIS IS ONLY AVAIALBLE AT PRESTWOLD, LEICESTER