The Supercar driving experience is your chance to drive one of our selection of Supercars or movie cars; an ideal gift for the first time behind the wheel of a supercar or the chance to drive your favourite movie car, or even for a seasoned driver looking for a quick thrill. This offer includes one FREE High-speed performance saloon.
- Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary!
- Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor.
- You will drive your chosen supercar for 3 or 6 miles around the track.
- FREE High Speed Passenger Ride in Performance saloon
- FREE 4×4 Offroad Passenger Ride (Prestwold Only)
- You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving.
- Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk.
Whether it’s for a partner, family, friends, employees or clients, with a wide range of dates to choose from you’ll be happy you chose Everyman Motor Racing for your Driving Experience.
Here at Everyman Racing, the quality of your experience is of paramount importance to us, which is why you’ll never find us hosting our Driving experience days on perimeter roads, car parks or showgrounds, unlike quite alot currently available on the market, we only host the best quality airfields and tracks.
Choose from the following cars; Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Bentley, BMW i8, Caterham, Ferrari 360/430, Jaguar F-Type, Lamborghini Gallardo / LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 911 (997), a Rally Car, Single Seater FF1800.
Or you can choose one of our movie cars to drive. Choose from; The A Team Van, Iron Man’s Audi R8, Bandit Trans AM, Barricade Mustang, Bumblebee, Ford Turino, General Lee, K.I.T.T., Mustang GT350 and Nissan Skyline R34.
Please note; not all cars are available at all venues please see review specific cars to know locations or call our Customer experience team for assistance.
*PREMIUM TRACKS CARRY A £30 SURCHARGE (*Brands Hatch, Donnington, Goodwood, Snetterton & Oulton Park)
Also that if a Rally car is chosen, the experience will be measured in minutes/ laps not miles.